Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Secondary School

Ok.. I bet everyone knows that my primary school is a chinese school that calls SJKC Kelang Lama.. Let's talk about my secondary school.. My secondary school is SMK Sultan Badlishah.. It's a school where all the genius goes.. Not really genius.. It's for all the students who gets 5A's or 7A's school.. Do you want to know something? Here is where the competition begins.. It has become a nightmare for me.. My fear started to appear.. There is a lot of homeworks, school projects, kokurikulums, classes, books...... Although Badlishah is great school, but there is also some annoying & naughty students.. urgh!! I hate this type of students.. There's  a person that always harassing me & my friends.. It's from our class.. This person always asks the same questions.. Like last thursday, this person has just asks me about jumping from level 2 can die or not.. but today she asks again the same question.. I just wanted to say here that can you stop being like this.. You are making me & my friends suffering.. I know that you are also from a good school.. But I just need you to know that.. ' This is my class, my classmates, so whatever you want to do, please ask our permission. And one more thing, you are new to this school, so you need to respect our decision..'
So, i think is enough for now..
p/s: The person up there is one of my classmate.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment