Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sorryyyy and Thanxxxx..

Farah Emily Ng:
thanx for being by my side whenever i have problems.. thanx to you.. you gave me useful advices and gave me a lot of support.. Thanx ya, and I miss you so much, sis!

ILYF'S ~

Nur Ili Liyana:
thanx for being a great sister for me.. Sorry if i had done something wrong or if my words hurt your feelings..

Wan Sakinah:
thanx for being my most playful sister.. Sorry if my words hurt your feelings.. I never done anything wrong towards you rite? :p

Fasihah Nadirah:
thanx for being my funniest sister.. as i recall, i had never done anything wrong towards you rite? hahahahaha :D

Nurhaliza Hanim:
thanx for being my shortest sister.. hihihihi.. just kidding.. :) Sorry if I had done anything that hurts your feelings..

Nur Amalia Marsya:
thanx for being my wild sister.. hahaha.. thanx for understanding me and willing to share your secrets with me.. maybe we are not that close before, but now we are more like sisters..

Nurul Izzati:
thanx for being my matured sister.. hahaha.. sorry if there are some of my words that hurt your feelings.. and my actions too..maybe some of it hurt your feelings..

Siti Sarah Aqilah:
thanx for being my playful sister.. sorry if some of the words that i say hurt your feelings, and my actions too.. maybe some of them hurt your feelings..

Nor Haziqah:
thanx for being my photogenic sister.. if your 'F' leaves you, remember there are your friends beside you.. we will always support you.. sorry if my words and actions hurt your feelings..

ps: sorry.. i am not good in word and actions..

No comments:

Post a Comment